Hey guys! So I have been awarded The Liebster Award by Joey Taylor yay! So huge thank you to her, go check out her lovely blog! :)
You must post 11 random facts about yourself.
You must answer 11 questions from the person who chose you.
You must create a new set of 11 questions for those you tag.
You must tag 11 blogs with under 200 followers and let them know - you cannot tag back.
11 RANDOM FACTS:
1. I have just seen Dot Cotton on the telly with a pony tail?! Crazy times.
2. I'm obsessed with pyjamas
3. I LOVE geckos and bearded dragons..
4. I am also a HUGE animal fan I love love love animals so much, especially cats
5. My favourite film is wild child, I know all the words!
6. I am a top cake maker, my chocolate cupcakes are literally the best!
7. I actually know all about medicines and all their weird names from working in a pharmacy for two and a half years!
8. If you didn't already know, I have titanium rods and pins and some rib bone in my spine!
9. I'm obsessed with orange juice, I drink waaaay too much considering how much sugar is in it!
10. My birth mark is on my ring finger and gets darker red when i'm cold or hot...
11. I have one leg warmer than the other from damaged nerves in my operation!
1. What made you start your blog?
I just started reading through other peoples and was really interested in it and wanted to start my own straight away! It's just an enjoyable thing to do and I also think it's an achievement to write something that people are interested in and to get followers. Means a lot more than twitter followers!
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would love to live somewhere hot near a beach and think America looks amazing even though i've never been but i'm not sure i'd be able to leave my family and friends! I also really like Liverpool for some reason, I would consider moving to Liverpool if I went there more and decided if I definitely liked it and would want to live there. It's also not toooo far from family and friends!
3. Cheese or chocolate?
Chocolateeee!! I do actually really like cheese but chocolate definitely wins! Big sweet tooth..
4. What's your favourite piece of jewellery to wear?
Definitely rings, i'm not that big on necklaces and sometimes I find bracelets quite annoying. I like earrings but tend to wear the same few pairs! I have quite a few rings and love wearring a few together, I ordered two more yesterday yipppeeee :)
5. Who is your style icon?
Just normal random people! I don't base what I wear on someone famous or anything. I suppose my style icons would actually be you guys and just people I see in the street! If I see someone looking nice in something i'm like ahhh I want that!
6. Who is your favourite blogger?
My favourite blogger is Kayleigh at CoutureGirl Her posts are always relatable to things I like and are also written well so very enjoyable :) Also gorgeous!
7. What is your dream job?
I'm not 100% sure what I want to do! I wanted to be a professional dancer but couldn't due to medical problems, I then did a beauty course but now can't do it due to allergies! So now I think I want to work in fashion retail, i'm not quite sure in what way but i'd like to work for a top fashion store and work my way up to a higher position.
8. Name three things you couldn't live without.
-Foundation!! I never ever go out without it, even to Sainsburys or whatever. Preferably Estee Lauder Double-Wear...
-Socks. Yes, socks, I get suchhhh cold feet! I don't know how people don't wear socks in bed, I do even in summer!
-Blonde hair dye/bleach. I could never ever have a different colour hair, my hair is natural a horrible mousy brown and it's so boring. I don't think chocolate browns/reds/gingers etc. are boring but I still wouldn't have my hair any other colour, it's not me!
9. What is your favourite season?
Autumn, I loveee that it's the start of the run up to halloween, firework night and eventually Christmas, get's me all excited! I loveeee hats, scarves, gloves, coats etc. and also autumn colours like dark red/maroon colours on my clothes and also on my nails. Even the colours of the leaves and stuff haha! I just love it :)
10. Twilight or Harry Potter?
Neither! I actually hate them both, but I am going to pick Twilight purely because I hate Harry Potter so much. Everyone loves it but I just find it unbelievably boring I can't stand it!
11. What makes you smile?
Oh god, everything! I'm so easily amused but the things the make me smile the most is probably my little sister, best friend, new clothes and shoes and watching funny videos of cats on YouTube. Yes, I am that sad.
1. What is your favourite type of blog post?
2. What is your favourite autumn accessory?
3. Where is your favourite place to be?
4. What is your most worn piece of clothing?
5. Embarrassing moment?
6. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
7. If you could have anyones hair, whose would you have?
8. Favourite cake/sweet treat?
9. What are you dressing up as for halloween?
10. Do you prefer Christmas or your birthday?
11. Post your favourite picture!
11 BLOGS I NOMINATE: