Tuesday 23 October 2012

Recent mini haul

Hey guys!

So I was going to do a different post but my laptop was being a bit silly so  i'm doing this one as it's just a quick post to show you a few bits i've bought!

The Body Shop passion fruit cleanser £2 on offer from £4
Repurchase: Superdrug dry shampoo which was buy one get two free! So all three for £1.99!
Repurchase: Superdrug camomile face wipes 99p
Repurchase: Superdrug solait fake tan in medium/dark £4.99
Repurchase: Schwarzkopf hair dye in 00A to dye my roots £4 Boots
John Frieda Frizz-Ease intensive masque - about £5/6 but Boots have a 2 for £7.50 offer on so I got something for a christmas present for my friend
Repurchase: Redoxon vitamin C + Zinc chewable tablets £3.05 from the pharmacy I work in
Crepe bandage about 69p each, safety pins £1 and fake blood £1 all from Wilkinsons for my halloween zombie costume!
THE BEST THINGS EVER! I know you can't really see but these are like thick fleecy material kind of like a dressing gown and they are unbelievably soft and the comfiest things on earth! They are only £5 from Primark and they have loads of patterns and if you don't buy these you are mad I need to go and get more!! Mine are size 8-10 so you can see they're really baggy and comfy and wonderful :)
Dark red bobble hat as modelled by Barbie :) £4.99 from New Look

Side view of Barbs in her bobble hat
 So I think that's everything i've bought recently! Lots of bargains and a couple of winter goodies :) Hope you've all had a good day and remember to follow my twitter :)! @emilybarbiexx

Emily xxx

2 comments:

  1. great haul! haha i liked how you used the barbie head to model your hat :L i totally forgot i had one of those creepy things when i was younger haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa she came in handy! I've had mine for years but I've always kept it cos i love barbie haha! xx

      Delete