Tuesday 4 September 2012

Winter wants!

Hey guys! :)

So recently i've gotten so excited about winter just for winter clothes! Jeans, cosy jumpers and cardigans, knitted scarves and hats and cosy boots! I've been doing a lot of looking on the internet and there are definitely three places that stand out for me for winter wear; Republic, New Look and Missguided, they all have such lovely winter pieces that I can't wait to get my hands on! (when i have some money in my life, boooo!) So instead of keeping these all to myself i've put together my favourite things to show you guys :)

 So i've only picked out a few things from each place but defo get yourselves having a look cos there's so much nice stuff about! My favourite thing is definitely the red jeans from Republic, I am sooo getting these! I'm loving things in a colour but not bright colours like we've seen everywhere through summer, there's a lot of darker more muted colours for winter like the dark red and teal green and I am loving them! Winter coloured jeans + neutral coloured jumper + boots + cosy hat + gold rings = my perfect winter outfit yay :)

Hope you enjoyed this post and are as excited for winter fashion as I am! Let me know of anywhere doing amazing winter clothes which I obviously am yet to discover! I would love to know where you lot like getting your wintery things from :)

Emily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment