Monday 18 March 2013

My first Mac lippies!



Yes, my FIRST Mac lipsticks. I have been wanting to try these for so so long and along came the day where I was ill and feeling sorry for myself, so I ordered not one but 3! There are SO many colours I want but I narrowed it down to three and tried to get fairly different shades. I know they're all pink but that is my main colour and they are quite different ok! 

Please me is a gorgeous pale dusky pink and is a 'Matte' lipstick. This is perfect for day to day wear when I want something nuetral and not too bold. Chatterbox is just a girly barbie pink which will be super duper when I fancy a bit more colour, it's an 'Amplified creme' lipstick and is such a lovely creamy formula! Impassioned is the same formula and ohhh my the colour is amazing! It's a fairly bright pink but still quite deep and not at all neony, it's literally perfect!

I am so excited and pleased with these lipsticks and will no doubt be heading on the website for more.. I got free delivery for spending over £30 and they came in 2 days which is super quick great service. £14 each is not exactly a cheap lipstick, however not ridiculously expensive and I believe they're worth it!

What is your favourite Mac lipstick?

Emily xxx 

16 comments:

  1. Great post i have chatterbox and love it, the other shades look nice :) xx
    Http://beautywaterfallx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm so excited to get lots of wear out of them! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have please me as well! I really want to get my hands on the other two!
    My favourite has to be Angel :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impassioned looks amazing!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chatterbox is my favourite out of these 3!
    My favourite all time has to be either Viva Glam Nicki (the original, not the new one) or Girl Next Door from the new Archie's Girls collection!

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the Archie's Girls collection, the packaging is so cute! xx

      Delete
  5. I can't believe I still haven't tried a MAC lippy! Pink lipsticks are my faves, I love the look of Impassioned xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore Impassioned, so fun. And I've always wanted Please Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mac lipsticks are great but a good alternative is the Kate Moss range by Rimmel. They are just as long lasting at Mac ones but half the price :)

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few kate moss ones I love them! :) xx

      Delete
  8. I love the colours you chose! I'm loving Impassioned the most, amazing clolour xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy with what I chose! Yeah so excited to wear it :) xx

      Delete