Wednesday 20 March 2013

FOTD + my new babies!



Apologies for the vile picture including my dressing gown and the towel hung on my cross-trainer. I didn't have time to take many pictures this morning so whilst this may not be the most attractive picture of myself, it will have to do. Today was my first day back at work after being off with the flu and I'm actually glad to be back! I've missed everyone and been so bored at home and I've even missed doing my make up in the morning! I just went for a simple black flick which I havn't done in a while and my new lipstick.

Estee Lauder double-wear foundation
Bobbi Brown gel liner
Naked 2 palette
MAC lipstick in 'please me'

And the last picture, eeee! If you saw my recent wishlist post you will have seen these in there. I went in Office and I just could not resist I absolutely love them and can't wait to start wearing them! I have an obsession with Converse there's just so many colours I want! An unhealthy obsession considering they cost me £52.99 which I should be saving....

Emily xxx   

12 comments:

  1. Love,Love your shoes! and that Mac lipstick has now been added to my wishlist.

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shoes are amazing, i am a big fan of leopard print! you are a beauty! who cares bout the dressing gown and crosstrainer haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoes are amazing and i lovee that lip colour!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your shoes are so cute! The lip color looks like it was made for you it looks so good.
    Beauty Makeup Addict

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Mac lipstick.

    i've made sure to follow you on Bloglovin'

    P.xx
    greywalls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Random but i really love your eyebrows! hahaa :)
    Me likey the shoes too
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha really theyre uneven the left ones terrible! Thanks :) xx

      Delete