Wednesday 23 October 2013

OOTD | Shorts and a bobble hat




Obvs had to do a silly one
Hi guys!

I thought I would do a super quick outfit post whilst i'm waiting for my friends to arrive for a nice night in! Today was a big lazy day, getting up at 11:30 and going to asda was the extent of todays exercise. However, I did take advantage of having my friend over and took lots of photos outside for an upcoming blog post... I must invest in a tripod!

I wanted to throw on something fairly comfortable but i've been getting SO fed up of jeans and leggings lately so I put on these high waist shorts with super thick tights. They have a fleece lining how amazing is that and they're like £3 from Primark. Bargain. Then I just added a comfy patterned t-shirt, trainers and a bobble hat.

Bobble hat | New Look last year - about £5
T-shirt | Primark about £4
Leather jacket | Republic sale last year £30
Shorts (including belt) | New Look £19.99
Tights | Primark about £3
Trainers | Adidas £67
Bag | Accessorize £35

Am I the only one fed up with jeans and leggings? Is there anything else I can put on my legs other than atrocious patterned trousers that make me look like a pirate?

Emily xxx

2 comments: