Friday 27 April 2012

Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine + Smooth and Soft

So almost 2 months ago I was in superdrug and spotted that they had half price on all herbal essences which they quite often do and seeing as my hair gets died blonde, straightened, backcombed etc it's not in the best condition! 
I decided to try the Dazzling Shine shampoo and conditioner as blonde hair never looks as shiny as the light doesn't reflect off of the colour and add that to how dead my hair is, my hair was not shiny at alll! I also picked up the Smooth and Soft intensive conditioner as my hair can be quite dry and a little frizzy!
I've also always loved the smell of herbal essences, they smell SO good! I literally just love washing my hair with these cos they smell so good! The dazzling shine smell is my favourite!
I've been using these products for about 2 months now and I wouldn't say i'm amazed by them but they definitely have made a difference to my hair! As you can see in the picture of me, my hair doesn't look amazingly shiny but it's definitely better than it used to be. I'm more of a fan of the soft and smooth intensive conditioner as this definitely does make my hair soft and smooth! It has actually made quite a difference to my hair and i love using it, when my products run out i'm thinking of getting the soft and smooth shampoo!
Also i'm quite surprised at how long they've lasted, the shampoo still has over half left and the conditioner has just under half but I do use a lot! The intensive conditioner did run out yesterday but i always whack on loads!
So overall i wouldn't say these are wonder products but i definitely like them and will be purchasing the soft and smooth shampoo and conditioner!


Let me know if you've tried any of the herbal essences range or if you prefer any other hair products! 


Emily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment