Thursday 23 February 2012

My night make up!

I went to my dads 50th birthday party on Saturday night and i just thought i'd share how i do my make up! I'm not a make up artist or anything but this is just how i like to do mine using normal affordable products!




Rimmel 25 Hour Foundation - 303 True nude
Collection 2000 Concealer Stick - 14 Honey beige
Lush Colour Supplement - Light yellow
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder- 1 Candlelight
GOSH Precious Powder Pearls (bronzer)
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil - 002 Hazel
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner - 001 100% Black
Natural Collection Eyeliner - Black
Natural Collection LashBuild Mascara - Black
No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick - 50 Cameo
Ebay Thick Eyelashes (from hong kong!)

2 comments:

  1. wooow your hair looks so healthy and shiny! me wants :P great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish it was healthy haha! its such bad condition but i just put products in it to make it look healthier! it used to be like 4 inches longer but i had it cut off cos it was in such bad condition :( its growing back tho!! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete