Tuesday 17 September 2013

LOOK blusher; flush




Hello everyone!

For my birthday in July my lovely work friends bought me a few make up bits, including this blusher from LOOK beauty. I was never that into blusher until probably the beginning of this year so I didn't have that many shades and I didn't have any at all in this peachy colour. I was super excited to use this and I have now been using it almost every day for the past 3 months.

To be honest, I don't find I get much colour pay off from this blusher at all but never the less I still love it, purely for its highlighting properties. This is not advertised as a highlighter at all, but it gives the nicest shimmery glow without being all tacky sparkly. I honestly find it makes such a difference to my skin and completely transforms my face. I did my friends make up for a night out and she loved how glowy it made her skin look.

 I found it so, so hard to capture this product on camera but I managed to take the above photo which shows how shimmery and glowy it is. It definitely looks better than this in real life but it was just impossible to capture it well enough. As you can see, there is really no colour pay off with this product, but as said I enjoy using it as a highlighter and I really love it for that.

If you're looking for a natural looking highlighter that just gives you a lovely glow without looking like a Christmas decoration, I would definitely recommend this. You can purchase this in Superdrug for £8 which I think is a decent price. I also love the packaging of this, it's just really simple but still looks really pretty and has a good sized mirror inside. It also comes in a pink box which I have thrown away now so it's quicker to get into the product, but it does look really nice.

I've also got the MUA dupe for MACs mineralise skin finish so I shall be giving that a go and comparing the two! Although I do have the real MAC MSF on my wishlist also..

Emily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment