Saturday 14 September 2013

10 minute face; using high street make up


Oh hello freckles
Hey guys!

So I thought I would show you my 10 minute easy, quick make up look. I tend to wear this on days when i'm in a rush, so it's perfect for applying before school or work when you want to get in as much sleep as possible! I also used only high street make up so nothing is at all expensive if you are at school and not working or earning much.

On my face:

Rimmel wake me up foundation
Collection lasting perfection concealer
Rimmel stay matte powder
GOSH bronzing pearls 
MUA blusher shade 1
Elf eyebrow kit
Elf eyelid primer
MUA heaven and earth palette - a shimmery brown all over the lid and on the lower lash line
GOSH kohl eye liner - on outside corner of lower lash line
Mayelline rocket volume mascara
Elf matte lip colour in natural

So to some this might seem like a lot of products when it's in a list like this, but it literally does take 10 minutes to apply. It doesn't feel at all heavy on the face and looks really natural. This is my go to look when i havn't got too much time. 

If you're after good quality products without spending a bomb I would definitely recommend Rimmel for face products, MUA palettes for eyes and Maybelline for mascara. Elf is great all round for products and also have really nice quality brushes for tiny prices.

Emily xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment