Friday 14 December 2012

Naked Blonder shampoo & conditioner

Hey guys!

Agh I have barely posted recently I have been so busy! I've been finishing work at 9 or 10 or even like one in the morning and seeing friends on my days off, today is literally my first chance to write a post as I'm at home ill on my day off! I have only bought one Christmas present aswell so I seriously need to get a move on!


So I'd been wanting to get sulfate free shampoo and conditioner but I hadn't really done any research into any when I saw the naked range on offer in Boots at 2 for £8. I saw that they were sulfate free so thought I would give them a try and I'm so glad I tried these as I really love them! As well as being sulfate free, they're  97% natural, vegan and don't test on animals so that's always a good thing, bambi is safe :)

I found that these smell really natural, they don't smell like they have had a fake perfume put in them, they just smell like the essential oils which are in them which is really nice. After using these just one time I really noticed my hair looked brighter and fresher! You know when you get a hair cut and your colour looks better, it was like that! I've now used these a fair few times over about a month I think and they have really helped to keep my blonde hair looking bright! I also find that my hair feels soft without feeling weighed down and it just feels light and really nice.

Overall, I really really love these products! They keep my colour looking bright, fresh and new better than any other product i've tried and they do it naturally without hurting my hair! Or bambi! I would definitely recommend these if you have blonde hair as they really help with the colour but also being natural won't damage your hair which is something bleached blondes definitely do not need!

I will definitely try to get back on top of writing posts, I have so many I need to do! What products do you recommend for blonde hair?

Emily xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment