Sunday 5 January 2014

YOUTUBE!

Hi everyone!

If you hadn't guessed by the title of this post, I have finally thrown my fears aside and started YouTube. New year and all that haha. I've wanted to do it for so long but I was too scared and also my camera was only good enough for photos really. Now I have a new camera I decided to just go for it and despite being in the 'this is really awkward talking to a camera' stage, I'm loving it.

I would love it if you could check out my first video and if you like it please, please subscribe! 



Emily xxx

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh congrats on the first youtube video! Loved it! Looking forward to seeing some more from you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the video! Congrats!
    Absolutely thought your eye make up was STUNNING!

    Laura xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great hun! ^^
    http://sweetsparklyserendipity.blogspot.be/2014/01/new-year-group-giveaway-win-75-paypal.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete